Laser facial rejuvenation is a non-invasive method of hardware cosmetology. The procedure involves the grinding of the tissues of the face with high heat, which creates the laser energy. The result is rejuvenation of the skin and its grinding.
During the procedure, there is anecdotal treatment of the problem of the influence zones of intense light waves, which are converted into heat energy.
What is the effect on the skin the laser energy
Facial rejuvenation by laser is the most effective to date method, aimed at the complete eradication of wrinkles, creases and folds, active pigmentation and loose sections of the epidermis. Exposure is carried out using a special apparatus, which generates laser energy. The device is equipped with special options governing the depth of penetration and temperature of exposure to laser beam. The correct selection of options is a significant factor, because, if you make a mistake you can cause burns or irreversible changes of the skin. When choosing the right options cosmetologist focuses on the age, structure, thickness, and skin type of the patient. Especially effective is fractional laser rejuvenation of the skin. During the procedure there is a gradual treatment of the problem and defective areas. High temperature promotes the breaking down of tissue, or rather contributes to their burnout, which further provokes the regeneration and updating parcel data.
Laser facial rejuvenation is able to eliminate:
- age spots;
- deep nasolabial folds;
- acne, acne and pimples;
- vascular spiders.
Types of laser procedures
Laser cosmetology face is not limited to a single procedure. There are several types that have different goals and have different effects on the skin.
So, there are the following laser procedures:
- Fractional ablative method. This method is used for spot removing skin blemishes. It is known that different areas of the face may experience uneven cell growth. So, one area of the epidermis dry and irritated and clean and smooth. Here for such defective areas using point method of laser therapy.
- Laser biorevitalization. This type of therapy is able to eliminate deep wrinkles, and scars without resorting to surgical intervention. This is achieved by means of short laser pulses, which literally burns the damaged epidermis layer, after which it is updated and regenerated. Also, this method is good because encourages enhanced fibroblasts to produce collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- Another laser method. For rejuvenation use laser system that generates long light waves. It is very effective and at the same time, a complex method, which is shown in the presence of deep scars, abundant rashes and chemical burns of the face. This method processes immediately the entire surface of the skin.
- Laser resurfacing. This method is simple compared to the previous. There are special devices for home use, but the procedure itself appoint a doctor - cosmetologist. Salon treatments are sapphire and other laser facilities, which carry out a light exfoliation, but at the same time, a profound impact on the skin. This procedure can tighten the facial contours, remove wrinkles and acne.
- Photorejuvenation. It is a set of cosmetic measures, which may include one or the other type of laser resurfacing. Procedure is prescribed, as a rule, patients with aging skin.
- Dot - rejuvenation or laser perforation. This innovative method, which stands for dermal optical thermolysis. The method consists in splitting a laser beam into a small rays the thickness of a human hair. These rays form a grid covering the surface of the skin and renders it soft and gentle, unlike the more aggressive whole beam of light.
Let's dwell on the following three procedures.
This method is most effective because it affects the point. Due to this there is minimal damage to the skin and all side effects disappear within 3 days. The method allows sparing to affect the epidermis and handle in one session it is large areas. This results in the regenerative capacity and resilience of the epidermis. This type of procedure has virtually no side effects, and complications are very rare. Hyperpigmentation and scarring of the skin in the treated area are not observed. The method can be carried out on sensitive areas (around the eyes, upper chest and neck) and does not require anesthesia.
This procedure involves the injection of hyaluronic acid into the deeper layers of the dermis. A few years ago did it with injections. Currently, there are more gentle and safe procedure, and most importantly non-invasive. At the beginning of the manipulation of the skin is treated with a laser that peels the upper layer of the epidermis and allows to transport hyaluronic acid deep into the dermis. Then the face is covered with a special gel (a form of low molecular weight hyaluronate), which is rapidly absorbed by the skin.
This technique provides a powerful lifting of the tissues and deep hydration to all layers of the skin. Thus there is a uniform distribution of hyaluronic acid in the dermis, what to do with the help of injections was difficult. The effect becomes noticeable immediately after the first treatment and lasts for six months. Session duration – 1 hour.
Dot - rejuvenation
A very effective method of rejuvenation, the effect of which lasts up to 4 - 5 years. Most often hold two sessions for an hour, and the result can be noticed after one and a half to two weeks. Using this method of rejuvenation can eliminate scars, scars and wrinkles, the accumulation of spider veins and marks on the face. Usually the method does not require anesthesia or using light pain relievers. After a session of Dot - rejuvenation face red and swollen and there is itching and burning sensation. However, all these symptoms disappear on the third day after the manipulation, but it is not recommended to use decorative cosmetics for the first three days and not two weeks from visiting the Solarium, the beach, saunas, baths and swimming pools.
This method is forgiving because the principle of its action consists in creating on the epidermis microscopic holes that are beginning to heal, elastin and collagen. Perforation of the epidermis is achieved by a special nozzle, which breaks up the laser into many small beams. Holes, which creates the nozzle are very small and quickly heal.
What is the impact of laser therapy
Laser therapy has the following effect:
- the narrowing of the pores;
- improves the turgor of the skin;
- improves the complexion;
- removes age spots;
- eliminates wrinkles;
- eliminate spider veins;
- makes the skin soft and velvety.
Correction by laser can be performed at any age (from 18 to 60 years) and for any skin type. However, be sure to observe contraindications to such manipulations.
Who shows how
Laser rejuvenation is shown in the following cases:
- age skin aging;
- spots after acne and acne;
- scars on the face;
- age spots;
- atony of the skin;
- dull complexion;
After the procedure the skin becomes smooth and smooth, due to the stimulation of fibroblasts, which begin to intensely produce collagen and elastin.
Laser treatments are quite effective, but often aggressive. High temperatures are stressful for the skin, so these methods of rejuvenation are not suitable for everyone. The procedure has major contraindications:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- dermatological diseases;
- diseases of blood and blood not clotting;
- diabetes mellitus;
- mental disorders;
- hormonal means;
- age under 18 and over 60 years of age;
- hypertension and hypotension;
Unfortunately, all laser procedures are very serious and not rarely have complications and side effects. They appear immediately after the procedure or some time after it. Among the complications that appear immediately after a session include:
- nausea and dizziness (after anesthesia)
Some time after laser therapy include:
- infection of the tissues;
- the appearance of cold sores;
- the appearance of red spots in place of the laser exposure;
- changes in the structure of the skin;
- severe flaking of the skin;
- suppuration treated areas;
- predisposition to colloidal scars;
- the appearance of scabs on the face;
You may also experience dark spots and scars. This usually occurs as a result of the procedure despite contraindications.
Most often there is swelling and redness of the skin. Such reactions are a normal reaction to the interruption. Therefore, swollen face is the most common symptom after laser procedures. It usually takes place after 7 - 10 days.
How to carry out laser treatment
First of all should be clean the skin from makeup, dirt and dust. It is recommended not to apply makeup two days before the therapy. Preferably, the laser manipulation in cold and gloomy time of the year for active insolation didn't cause the damage and so vulnerable skin.
The algorithm of carrying out laser resurfacing:
- The doctor - beautician exfoliates the skin to complete purification.
- Local anesthesia is injected.
- The doctor then proceeds to laser processing problem areas or entire face. Most advantageously carried out in a single session processing or only the face or neck and décolleté.
- After the treatment is applied to the skin with special emollients that soothe the skin and relieve discomfort.
The session lasts approximately 1 hour. However, the duration of the manipulation depends on the size of the treated plots.
The rehabilitation period
If you need to undergo laser treatment of multiple sessions, after each procedure needs certain care, which will ensure fast rehabilitation of the skin. Because laser therapy stimulates cellular processes, and so they passed without incident you need to follow the simple rules:
- during this period, intensely moisturize the epidermis, using creams and masks;
- not to do peels and scrubs;
- do not take a hot shower and a bath;
- do not visit saunas, solariums and swimming pools;
- it is forbidden to sunbathe;
- do not use alcohol-based lotions;
- don't take antibiotics tetracycline;
- it is extremely important to use sunscreen in any weather;
- try not to use decorative cosmetics (or use a gentle texture);
- to take vitamin - mineral complexes;
- walk in the fresh air.
To accelerate restoration of the skin will help the drugs with regenerating reagent, as well as natural thermal water.
The procedure has many positive effects:
- erases age symptoms, make the skin taut, clean and elastic;
- smoothes mimic and constant wrinkles, regardless of their depth;
- tightens pores;
- eliminates stretch marks, and scars;
- clean the skin from pimples, acne and blackheads;
- eliminates spider;
- fully remove pigmentation;
- improves the structure of the epidermis;
- improves the complexion;
- makes face oval fit and clear;
- removes dark circles under the eyes.
Positive results are noticed after only a few days after the session and with each treatment the skin becomes younger and more beautiful. You can achieve amazing results after a full course of rejuvenation laser therapy. The optimal number of sessions will be recommended by a beautician after studying the state of the skin. Usually takes 3 -5 sessions, a second session is held after 1.5 – 2 months. Sometimes it is enough 1 - 2 treatments, to the face shone with youthful energy. But it all depends on the patient's age and skin condition of the face.