Time is a resource that you can never get it back. This is the main cause of the deterioration of the skin. It is not surprising that many women already 25 years looking for ways to keep the dermis young and healthy and beautiful. Effective ways of facial rejuvenation is not as obvious as we would like. To find the options that suit you, you need to spend a lot of time and maybe to try dozens of ineffective methods.
But agree that this is a case where the ends completely justify the means. At least, because finding a suitable method of rejuvenation, you almost any age can significantly improve the appearance of the face. To restore the skin to a perfect state is unlikely to succeed, but to smooth out minor wrinkles and improve elasticity it is possible.
Many women go to extremes, trying to find a suitable method of rejuvenation. They try literally all options. But keep in mind that if you use the wrong methods for you, it is likely that the effect will be counterproductive. The skin condition may continue to deteriorate. Perhaps the appearance of acne or even the development of serious pathologies. Be careful. Before applying the chosen method, be sure to consult your dermatologist.
It often happens that in the 30 years of women's skin looks old and hard. The face is covered with fairly deep wrinkles and folds. In this case, even if you will find the most effective ways of rejuvenation, they especially won't help you. Therefore, such outcome it is better to avoid. To avoid premature aging, you need to examine the possible causes and get rid of them. Among the most common stands out:
- Bad habits. This is the case in which to avoid accelerated aging of the skin is simply impossible. Toxins clog up the body strongly, resulting in slow processes. The epidermal cells are updated much longer. Remember that each breath of cigarette and alcoholic beverages contributes to the deterioration of your appearance. If you notice it is not possible, then in 5-10 years to deal with the problem will be very difficult.
- An improper diet. The gastrointestinal tract is clogged, if you often eat fried, salty and spicy foods. It is clear that sweets will lead to no good. If you want to avoid problems, completely abstain from fast food, convenience foods and carbonated drinks. It is noteworthy that toxins also contribute to the formation of pimples and blackheads. Thus, eating properly, you avoid many problems not only with appearance but also with health, in General.
- Disorders of the nervous system. Constant stress and depression worsen the skin's elasticity. At the same time abuse the antidepressants and other drugs too. Try to avoid nervous situations and look at the positive side. This will affect not only your skin, but also on the mood. If necessary, regularly use the services of professional psychologists.
- Violated the regime of the day. Lack of sleep is one of the main reasons of emergence of wrinkles on the face. Stick to a timetable. Try to sleep at least 7 hours a day. Even if you feel comfortable after 5 hours of sleep, this does not mean that your body is functioning correctly.
How to rejuvenate facial skin by yourself
Natural products to help improve the condition of the cover:
- Cucumbers. You often see on TV different images of elderly women who walk around the house with slices of cucumber on the face. This, of course, a stereotype, but experience shows that this vegetable is really excellent impact on the skin. Myself cucumber juice nourishes the skin and saturates it with vitamins. The result: elasticity is significantly increased. The option is good in that you apply the product very easily. Simply cut a cucumber in thin slices and spread evenly on the face. For 20 minutes the juice will be absorbed in the pores.
- Potatoes. Requires a bit more time, but the efficiency is even higher than the previous version. It is noteworthy that the major role here plays the peel of the vegetable, where a large number of vitamins. So, take two potatoes of medium size and boil them with the skin. While still hot mash the vegetables to a pulp with the peel. Apply potato on the face as a mask and leave on for 10-15 minutes. After that just rinse with warm water.
- Mineral water. Many cosmetologists claim that washing with mineral water improves skin elasticity. To do this, choose a really high quality liquid, preferably without gas. Do not overdo the method. A large number of minerals can also be harmful. Make it a habit to wash with this water once a day, e.g. morning or before bed.
- Egg protein. This is a common component of many facial masks. But if your objective – effective rejuvenation you can use the protein in pure form. Note that the product will significantly tighten the dermis, so you may feel minimal discomfort. So, take one egg and separate the white from the yolk. In the supine position protein apply on face, leave for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. After complete removal of the substance from the skin, apply on face moisturizer.
- Essential oil. Do not use too much oil to eliminate wrinkles. If your skin is only starting to shallow pleats, simply wipe problem areas with a cotton swab with a drop of essential oil. For this purpose, approximately, is great lavender. Carry out the procedure no more than once a day. This is enough to get the result.
These products help to rejuvenate the skin if you have just started to encounter certain problems. The use of multiple methods will help to get rid of minor wrinkles and maintain the skin in good condition. But if your goal is to restore visibly old skin, use more serious methods described below.
Masks for rejuvenation
Perhaps the most common way to eliminate any problems with the skin are a variety of masks. They can be used to remove pimples, acne and even get rid of a large number of pathologies, including, for example, acne. It is logical that to improve the condition of the aged dermis by using masks is also quite possible. Moreover, the recipes below work far more effectively than a single of natural products. This is ideal given that you need facial rejuvenation at home.
Rejuvenating mask with sour cream and apples
Quite an unexpected combination products, which, however, gives excellent results. It is noteworthy that the fundamental component here is the Apple. Sour cream is necessary for good hydration and enhance the impact of the fruit on the skin. Apple rejuvenates the dermis due to the large amount of antioxidants. By the way, with this mask you can also get rid of age spots. After its application the skin becomes much fresher and softer, has a healthy color and a pleasant texture.
How to use:
- Take an Apple of any variety, and cut in half. You only need one half.
- The peel, grate the fruit on a small grater. Use a deep bowl to allow the juice also hit in the mask.
- Add the resulting slurry of one teaspoon regarding liquid sour cream.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Apply the mask on your face avoiding areas around the eyes.
- Rinse off the mixture after 20 minutes. This time is sufficient to the pores absorb all the nutrients.
A rejuvenating mask with yeast and honey
Yeast not only prevent premature aging, but also improve the structure of the cover. So, if you had any scars, scars or acne, it is likely that regular use of this mask will save you from such problems.
For cooking you will need a normal Baker's yeast in powder form. Be extremely careful at the time of purchase and follow the expiration date. For best effect you need a high quality product, as, in principle, and in all other variants.
How to use:
- One tablespoon of yeast into a deep bowl.
- Melt the honey on a steam bath. To make it easier to use the component can choose the may honey.
- Add a teaspoon of honey in yeast.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients with a spoon.
- Apply on the skin. If necessary, you can use the mask on the neck and decollete.
- Rinse the mixture with warm water after 30 minutes.
A rejuvenating mask with citrus and flour
To prepare you need any fruit. The most common option – orange. It is important that before using skin as clean as possible, so you can use any type of peel.
How to use:
- Tablespoon of flour, dilute with warm water.
- With a fork mash half the orange in a deep dish.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Rasparte face to expand the pores.
- Apply the mask on the skin.
- Rinse off after 15 minutes with warm water.
- Moisten the skin with cream or lotion.