Appeared on the face of the first wrinkles can frustrate any woman.
Skin aging is a natural process. In order to stop it, some women turn to plastic surgeons, others regularly visit a beauty salon.
But it is not always possible to go to the beautician. Skin rejuvenation face and body and possibly at home.
In the book "three steps to rejuvenation" provides detail on how to properly care for the skin to keep it young and beautiful. Therefore, in this article, I immediately turn to the ways of skin rejuvenation that are available to any woman in the home.
The use of traditional methods of rejuvenation:
- Cleansing of the skin with a scrub made from strawberries with sugar. The scrub is prepared as follows: 3 to 5 strawberries grind and mix with half a teaspoon of brown sugar. The resulting mixture is applied to the skin massage movements, leaving loose skin around the eyes. Leave the scrub on for 15 minutes, then rinse well.
- For cleansing, you can use any vegetable oil: apricot, grape seed oil, olive. Cotton should be wetted in hot water, put a few drops of oil and wipe over the face.
Preparation of lotion
- A lotion made from mint. (5 table. spoons) or dry (2 table. spoons) mint pour half a liter of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. The broth to cool and strain. Then, in the cooled decoction is necessary to add boric alcohol (4 tsp.), tincture of calendula (2 table. L.) and 1 tsp. of Apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. The resulting solution need to be stored in the refrigerator. If you RUB the facial skin two times a day, it will become fresher and younger.
- A lotion of parsley. One tablespoon of leaves and roots of plants pour 250 ml boiling water and heated in a water bath for 30 minutes. To insist a couple of hours, strain and add the dry white wine. Wipe this lotion face twice a day.
- To prepare the mask is necessary to take in equal proportions leaves of plantain, yarrow, currant, strawberry, lime. They should mix well and then 4 tablespoons of the mixture leaves pour boiling water thus, to obtain a slurry. After cooling, the resulting mask is applied on face and keep 20 minutes. Then it is washed with water at room temperature.
- Mix one tablespoon of aloe juice and one teaspoon of olive oil. Steam the face and then apply the mixture. Leave for 15 – 20 minutes, then remove the mask with a tissue and apply on top of another: 1 teaspoon of protein. So leave for another 10 minutes. Rinse decoction of herbs or sage or St. John's wort.
- Honey and yoghurt in the ratio of 1:2 to grind pulp of banana and apply the resulting slurry on the skin for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
- Potato mask. Potatoes steamed in their skins. Peel the potatoes and mash well and warm and apply to face. You can add milk or cream. After 20 – 25 minutes, the mixture to wash your face with warm water.
- If dull skin apply a mask of a mixture of shredded carrots, yogurt and lemon juice.
- If the skin is tired, her calm mask with fresh cucumber.
- Prevents early appearance of wrinkles banana mask.
- With oily skin it is recommended a mask from tomatoes.
- Mask consisting of the MoH of a mixture of egg white and lemon juice tightens pores and gives lifting effect.
- Mask with mint leaves helps to eliminate acne.
- Mask with oatmeal are soothing, moisturizing and can be used as a peeling.
Before applying the mask on the skin, it must be thoroughly cleaned with a scrub.
Scrub can also be prepared at home:
- To prepare the scrub can be used, for example, ground coffee beans or oatmeal. After applying the scrub, you should massage the skin with circular movements. Then rinse with warm water.
Coffee with tea tree oil
You must use ground coffee.
Coffee grounds to add 3 – 8 drops of tea tree oil, depending on the amount of coffee, massaging is applied to the body and wash off.
Body mask with ground coffee
- Ground coffee – 1 tablespoon;
- Olive oil 1 – 2 teaspoons;
- Cream – 2 tablespoons.
All carefully mix, then for five minutes on a water bath. The mixture is applied to the body (paying attention to the buttocks and hips) for ten minutes, then wash off with warm water.
Baths for the skin
In water, the temperature of which is 37 - 38 degrees, you must add one litre of milk at the same temperature.
To take a bath it is necessary not less than 15 minutes.
Instead of milk you can add a decoction of wheat bran (based on 2 kg of bran, 5 liters of water, boil, drain).
Rejuvenation from the inside folk remedies
The skin looked younger, care must be taken to cleanse the body, improve metabolic processes in it.
- Honey – 1 kg
- Lemon – 4 pieces
- Garlic – 3 heads
- Linseed oil – 200 ml
Lemons with the peel grind in a blender, add the oil and honey. Transfer the mixture to a glass jar with a wooden spoon.
Store the mixture in the refrigerator. Take one tablespoon thirty minutes before meals three times a day.
As a result, the skin will become silky smooth, improve the condition of hair and nails.
- The leaves of lavender and sage – 50 g
- Dry red wine – 1 liter
To the wine add the leaves and put in a dark cool place.
Infusion is stored until it needs to be periodically shaken, after two weeks strain.
Wine should be taken half an hour before meals for 30 – 50 ml.
The recipe of the balsam
- Cleaned a head of garlic to fill a strong white wine (200 ml) and boil for 30 minutes.
- Then cool and pour together with the garlic into a suitable container.
Make the balm you need: 3 days to drink 1 teaspoon 20 minutes before meals 3 times a day, then make a week break. And so three times.
Tea for skin
Tea made from raspberry, rosehip, strawberry intensify the education in the female body of the hormone estrogen, which is responsible for the appearance of the female body.
Due to the presence of estrogen in the body, the skin looks young and healthy.