If you learn how to use essential oils for the face, you can not only rejuvenate the skin and make it beautiful, but also to improve their own health. Learn to add a homemade mask for the face, a few droplets of ether, suitable for your skin type, and truly transformed.
More than 2 000 essential oils are known to modern cosmetology. Buttery flavored liquid with a high concentration of biologically active substances. They are extracted from various plants, used in medicine to treat certain diseases in cosmetology to eliminate any defects and total rejuvenation. If you regularly use all kinds of essential oils for the face, you can not only get rid of age signs of aging, teenage acne, and uneven skin relief, but simultaneously also for headaches, colds and other ailments. Aromatherapy is complex and always has a healing and cosmetic effect. However, such a quintessence of the useful may result in harm, if you ignore the rules of the use of ether in the home, so you first need to study them and be sure to apply in practice.
The effectiveness of essential oils for the face
As each of the essential oils for the face has certain properties, you need to be able to take them to their cosmetics. Some will have a beneficial effect on oily skin, others will abundantly moisten the dry, and others will soothe tired, etc. If not able to Orient themselves in diversity of esters, it is possible to get lost, to purchase the wrong kit for face care, to be disappointed after the first use and not to use them. This happens very often. So start with at least a superficial acquaintance with the main layer of essential oils, beneficial for the skin.
Normal skin type
- Tone: lemon, juniper, geranium, rosemary.
- Calm: mint, lavender, Jasmine, ylang-ylang, chamomile, rose, neroli, bergamot, tea tree.
- Rejuvenate: lemon, tea tree, lavender, rose, orange.
- Cleanse: rose, orange, bergamot, lemon.
Dry skin type
- Tone: Mimosa, fir, frankincense.
- Calm: geranium, chamomile, orange, lavender.
- Rejuvenate: geranium, rose and tea tree, lavender.
- Cleanse: rose, Jasmine, neroli.
- Tone: rosemary, lemon, juniper, peppermint, ginger, geranium, thyme, Melissa.
- Soothe: lavender, patchouli, ylang-ylang, tea tree, chamomile.
- Rejuvenate: lavender, lemon.
- Cleanse: lemon, tea tree, lavender.
Mixed type of skin
- Tone: mint, geranium, lemon, rosemary.
- Soothing: ylang-ylang, bergamot, Jasmine, tea tree, rose.
- Rejuvenate: rose, lemon, orange, lavender.
- Cleanse: rose, lavender, bergamot.
- Acne: lemon, thyme, fennel, lemon balm, bergamot, Mandarin, marjoram, lemongrass, coriander, mint, juniper, pine, Melissa, geranium, lavender, cedarwood, clove, chamomile, eucalyptus, Basil, frankincense.
- Inflammation: Manuka, chamomile, nioli, lavender, palmarosa, tea tree, patchouli, Helichrysum, bergamot, sandalwood, geranium, grapefruit, frankincense, thyme, petitgrain, palmarosa, cajaput, rosewood, yarrow.
- Dry acne: geranium, lavender, petitgrain, sage.
- Pigmentation: Manuka, chamomile, tea tree, Myrtle, Helichrysum, thyme, cajaput, oregano, rosemary,lemon, nioli, grapefruit.
- Furunculosis: a carnation.
- Enlarged pores: bergamot, lemon, pine, lemongrass, eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, lemon balm, yarrow, Myrtle, juniper, cedar, grapefruit, limes, chamomile, bergamot.
So tentatively allocated for various cosmetic problems essential oils for face: their properties are borne out in the laboratory and in practice.Today, aromatherapy is popular as ever, and very many women have discovered for themselves and for their skin, this unique gift of nature.
Thanks to the reviews and numerous studies, among 2 000 of esters can highlight the five most effective and popular beauty products for the face.
The TOP best essential oils for skin
According to the opinion of many beauties and the opinion of professionals, the best essential oils for face and hit the TOP: they have a pronounced effect after the first application, a divine aroma and rarely cause allergic reactions. If you aromatherapy a beginner, you can use one of these oils and to appreciate all its charm and effectiveness highly.
1. Orange essential oil is better to use:
- for moisturizing dry skin;
- to soften rough, rough, scaly;
- to rejuvenate aging, flabby, flaccid;
- the deficit of collagen, which is responsible for the tone and elasticity of the skin;
- to smooth deep wrinkles on the face;
- for restoring, strengthening, and equalization of the skin;
- to improve complexion;
- to normalize the allocation of sebum, cleansing, narrowing enlarged pores with oily skin type;
- against acne and blackheads;
- for bleaching freckles.
2. Rosemary essential oil is used for:
- oily, impure skin prone to acne, comedos, acne;
- excess sebum;
- advanced stages;
- eczema, dermatitis, boils, and other inflammatory rashes on the face;
- the roughness of the skin;
- scars, scars, rosacea.
3. Lemon essential oil:
- retains the elastin and collagen fibers from splitting, preventing premature aging of the skin;
- renews the cells, promoting the rejuvenation process of the skin;
- smoothes wrinkles;
- improves skin tone aging, sluggish skin;
- normalises the secretion of fat, purifies and tightens pores — ideal for oily skin;
- eliminates blackheads;
- softens rough areas;
- exfoliates dead skin cells;
- improves the complexion;
- whitens freckles, different spots;
- treats rosacea on the face;
- it has antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties treats herpes labialis, furuncles, various bacterial and viral rashes on the skin, whiteheads, warts, herpes, weeping eczema.
4. Lavender essential oil:
- suitable for any type of person;
- soothes irritable, inflammatory processes on the skin;
- eliminates itching, redness, peeling;
- eliminates acne, pimples, purulent-inflammatory diseases as it has antibacterial, disinfectant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory action;
- known as a wound-healing, regenerating remedy for quick healing of wounds, abrasions, cuts, cracks, burns;
- treats skin diseases: dermatosis, psoriasis, eczema, fungal, viral diseases, vitiligo, rosacea, herpes on the lips;
- removes from the skin harmful toxins;
- used as a refreshing and tonic for aging, tired skin.
5. Peppermint essential oil has the following properties:
- antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effect makes it ideal care for oily and problem facial skin;
- normalizes the production of fat;
- tightens pores;
- eliminates acne;
- refreshes, tones flabby, sluggish, dull, tired skin;
- maintains the moisture balance in the cells, preventing the aging, formation of wrinkles;
- improves the complexion;
- improves the natural protective functions of the skin;
- removes spider veins on the face (rosacea);
- used as a medicine for burns, bites, herpes rashes on the lips, scabies, shingles, fungal infections, bacterial dermatitis and eczema.
Start facial care essential oils from this list guarantee a wonderful effect and wonderful actions of these unique tools on the skin.
After you have selected, you will need to familiarize yourself with the basic rules of their application, because the contact of highly concentrated fluids with the skin can result in the burn, if you do not observe the dosage and other recommendations for the use of the esters in the home.
Home use of essential oils for the face is an art that need to learn gradually and thoroughly. Those who manage to discover all its secrets, will be able to cope with their complexes and cosmetic defects that previously prevented them from living.
- Oils are produced by industrial extraction from plants (flowers, seeds, leaves). The result of the first extraction are esters, the end result all further cosmetic oils that are also widely used for skin care face. Not in any case confuse these two fluids, because the concentration of esters useful but very active biological substances is very high. Their dosage is drops, not tea and tablespoons. Otherwise you can get burns to the face essential oil, which not only spoil the appearance, but will require long-term treatment and a complex reconstructive and cosmetic procedures.
- Do not use the esters in a pure form in order to avoid burns. Add them to the mask and cream.
- If the burn happened, lubricate the affected area with a normal vegetable, olive or any other cosmetic oil.
- Do not mix more than seven essential oils within one means. The best option is a combination of two or three species.
- The same oil can be used for three weeks, after which it must be replaced by another ether. The break should leave at least a month.
- Check essential oils for individual intolerance. Drip the selected elixir for your wrist and watch the reaction of your skin for 12 hours.
- Be careful with esters, which have a pronounced spicy, peppery tones (lemon, rosemary, nutmeg, eucalyptus) — they are highly irritating properties;
- Many aromatic oils phototoxic, so do not use them before going out in Sunny weather.
- Avoid getting air in the eyes, any mucous membranes. If this happens, rinse your eyes with drops and boiled water.
- Do not use essential oil in epilepsy and pregnancy.
- Owners of very light skin and old ladies should reduce the dosage of essential oils in half.
- If essential oil has a tonic effect, make a mask with it in the morning or afternoon. If it soothes and relaxes in the evening.
If facial essential oils to carry out strictly in accordance with these rules, problems should arise: on the contrary, the first use of these substances will benefit and satisfaction with the results.
Don't get lost in the variety of recipes: use those formulations that suit your skin type and will solve your problem.
Recipes masks for ether person
Containing essential oil facial masks are prepared from conventional foods, just before directly applying on the skin, added a few drops of the wonderful elixir. The correct prescription is a guarantee of success of the procedure.
- Cleansing mask for oily skin with the air of rosemary: Cosmetic grape seed oil (two tablespoons) mix with 4 drops of ether rosemary.
- Toning mask for tired skin with ether orange: a Raw egg whipped with 2 drops of orange essential oil.
- Whitening mask for pigmented skin with lemon essential oil:Cosmetic sea buckthorn oil (two tablespoons) mixed with 3 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Rejuvenating mask for aging skin with essential oils of lavender Whipped raw egg white mixed with honey (one tablespoon), yogurt (two tablespoons), lavender essential oil (3 drops).
- Refreshing mask for aging skin with essential oil of peppermint:Cooked in milk oatmeal (two tablespoons) mixed with 3 drops of peppermint essential oil.
Actively use in the home essential oil recipes for the face are many and varied, there is plenty to the market today, aromatherapy offers the most exquisite and rarest potions. Try — enjoy — bloom.