The fair half of mankind dream of a perfect appearance and try to keep yourself in shape at any age. To help them the whole cosmetic industry. All sorts of creams and scrubs, tonics and lotions prolong youth and to preserve an attractive appearance. However, many of these funds, first, not all on a pocket, and secondly, contain in their composition components, can cause allergies especially for the ladies with sensitive skin. Therefore, to the fore, natural remedies, homemade cosmetics, and today we present the best recipes for rejuvenation, which is available to everyone and is able to preserve youth and beauty without harm to health.
The advantages of home remedies for skin rejuvenation
Rejuvenation at home has a number of advantages:
- cheapness. The funds, which have been prepared in your kitchen from simple, accessible to everyone products that are likely to have in every house cost a penny. How much is store-bought cosmetics, and what is the cost of rejuvenating treatments in beauty salons, I think, to date the vast majority of our readers.
- masks, scrubs and peelings, cooked, natural, do not contain preservatives and other harmful substances, which is literally crawling with store-bought cosmetics.
The main rules of facial rejuvenation at home
Before proceeding to the description of specific recipes for rejuvenation, here are a few rules, the observance of which ensures the achievement of the desired effect, whereas ignoring them at best will negate all the efforts, and at worst will cause allergies and other unpleasant consequences.
- For homemade masks, lotions, tonics and other cosmetic products it is necessary to use extremely fresh ingredients. Otherwise, you can make skin irritation and even breakouts.
- To use makeup you need to immediately after cooking. You cannot prepare her for the future, for the future.
- The maximum shelf life of homemade cosmetics – 3 hours.
- Apply the mask to clean skin, pre-washed with antibacterial soap.
- Cannot be used for making homemade tools metal utensils. In contact with metal, the ingredients of a cosmetic preparation oxidize, deteriorate, which not only reduces the shelf life of the mask, but also reduces to zero the effect.
Classic recipes of rejuvenation
One of the oldest, time-tested and definitely more than effective method of rejuvenation and skin whitening at home is the use of sour cream. The product, without which it is difficult to imagine the preparation of most home-cooked meals, has proven successful and as a cosmetic. Use to rejuvenate should natural homemade sour cream, and the fatter the better. It contains vitamins, minerals and other useful minerals that slow the aging process of the skin and smooth wrinkles. Apply to the skin need cream at room temperature, keep the mask should be within 25-40 minutes, then remove it soaked in milk with a cotton swab.
No less effective facial mask of aloe leaves and honey. Its magical properties were discovered centuries ago and confirmed by millions of beauties. The aloe leaves contain components that promote the synthesis of collagen and regenerate skin, while honey nourishes the skin, relieves inflammation and has pronounced antiseptic properties.
Aloe leaves for a mask is better to prepare in advance. They should be wrapped in a heavy cloth and for 2 weeks put it in the refrigerator. After this time plants need to squeeze the juice and mix it with organic honey in equal proportions. The resulting mass is applied to the face, and after 15 minutes wash off with warm water or decoction of chamomile.
Recipes rejuvenating lotions
The homemade lotions are used to preserve youth and beauty, and also very effectively fight with various skin problems, such as rashes, redness, acne and so on.
Even our grandmothers to whiten and soften the skin used cucumber lotion. It was prepared from grated on a grater cucumbers, which are folded in a glass jar, filled with water and insisted on the sun for 2 weeks. During this time, the cucumber gave a lot of juice, and rubbed his face with a cotton swab daily. The recipe is ideal for oily and combination skin, but if you use this tool on dry skin, after apply on face moisturizer.
A lotion of parsley
1 tablespoon of dried root and leaf parsley should be crushed, pour 1 tbsp. of boiling water for half an hour in a water bath, then drain and add 70 ml. of dry white wine. The received means it is necessary to wipe the skin daily after removing makeup and then put on her nourishing night cream.
To prepare this lotion and tonic it is necessary to take 2 tbsp. l. crushed dry mint or 5 tbsp fresh, pour 500 ml of boiling water over medium heat and boil for 10 minutes. After complete cooling strain the broth, add 4 tbsp of boric alcohol, 2 tablespoons of calendula tincture, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp of vinegar. All thoroughly and store in the refrigerator, using daily before bedtime. After a week of regular use you will notice improvement of the skin condition.