Our contemporaries are increasingly began to perform laser facial rejuvenation. Reviews of women who undergo this procedure have been mixed: some consider it a blessing and a miracle that differre the onset of old age, others extremely painful operation and the pulling of money from customers. Let us look for the cause of such contradictory assessments.
What is the procedure of laser skin rejuvenation?
Skin (protecting the human body from exposure to a variety of mechanical, physical and chemical factors) with every passing year lose their elasticity, covered with wrinkles and folds, their color becomes pale, and on the surface appear repulsive-looking spots.
First barely noticeable wrinkles (most commonly the eye) begin to appear closer to thirty years, and after forty, as the loss of turgor of the skin, they go deep and cover all the skin of the unattractive mesh. This circumstance often afflicts women who do not want to age quickly.
- To help withering beauties came laser.
Under the influence of laser beams in the combustion of the top layer of dead skin that have lost elasticity of the cells, and triggers an accelerated production of collagen and elastin surrounding living cells.
- The regeneration of the structural elements of the skin occurs only in areas exposed to laser beams. Adjacent areas of the skin remain intact.
- In this process, there is a significant rejuvenation of the skin, the disappearance of small and medium wrinkles and even restore facial contours.
The laser machines of the latest generation, even non-surgical forehead lift — this is evidenced by positive feedback from patients who have undergone laser facelift double chin.
Types of laser peeling
Laser skin rejuvenation is an excellent alternative to a surgical facelift. Laser peeling can be of several types.
- Surface designed for the processing strain of the epidermis (the top layer of the skin).
With superficial peels you can almost instantly smooth out uneven skin texture and get rid of ugly age spots.
The superficial peels procedure is subjected to the most sensitive areas of skin: around eyes, lips, neck area and decollete.
The procedures of this type could be considered laser skin resurfacing (all types), and fractional rejuvenation of the face (the vast majority of its species).
Superficial peeling is a fairly traumatic procedure. Full recovery of the skin after it happens for one or two weeks.
- Median. This type of peel can remove dead cells located in the lowermost (basal) layer of the epidermis.
Area exposure medium peel are all the same problem areas of the skin on the face, neck, hands and decollete. With it, act on wrinkles of varying severity, to achieve the smooth keloid scars and stretch marks, removes shallow scars left after acne, warts and papillomas, and significantly evens the complexion, helping to eliminate dark spots.
- Deep. The most effective methods of deep laser peels are procedures that are often called "non-surgical facelift": this is a laser facial rejuvenation machine RF and Palomar-rejuvenation.
The technique of RF-rejuvenation facilitates the penetration of laser beams into the deeper layers of the epidermis which are subjected to thermal effects of RF energy, resulting in pinpoint heating of the problematic areas of the body and face.
Both techniques — laser resurfacing Palomar fractional RF facial rejuvenation — contribute to the compaction of the collagen bundles and the formation of one kind of support frame for the skin, and enhance the regenerative and rejuvenating processes in areas exposed to the laser apparatus.
Safety and low invasiveness of both procedures gives you the opportunity to not only affect the skin of hands and neck, but also to perform skin rejuvenation around the eyes.
Deep laser peels to smooth wrinkles enough relief, significantly evens out skin tone and creates the effect of younger-looking skin. As a result, the female acquires a youthful appearance without plastic surgery.
The big advantage of RF techniques and Palomar-rejuvenation is an escalation effect. After taking the recommended beautician course rejuvenating the skin condition will continue to improve for six months.
Deep laser peel can also be made on the unit of CO2, but its effect hands is not enough qualified staff may leave deep scars on the skin of the patient because the equipment is often used as a scalpel in plastic surgery.
The procedure of surface and median peeling is accompanied by local anesthesia. Deep laser peel requires the use of General anesthesia in a specialized hospital.
The choice of peel depends on the complexity of the cosmetic defect.
Why the need for fractional resurfacing?
Fractional skin rejuvenation is used in cases when there is no need to expose laser processing a large area of the skin, but enough to remove small scars or pigment spots. With this purpose, perform fractus grinding using gentle erbium laser. Manufacturers of medical equipment began to produce compact devices that allow you to make this manipulation at home.
In some materials, posted on the Internet, you can find the claim, stating that a laser device chooses the force of impact on the skin. This allegation should be classified as incorrect, as only a qualified professional can help determine which machine and what the length of the laser beam must be applied to effects on the skin of the patient.
All the settings of the laser device are performed in a strictly individual basis.
To work with the laser equipment specialist must have a special certificate and high enough qualified.
Turning to the clinic, it is necessary to obtain information on the qualification level of the practitioner staff, depending on their participation in national and international seminars and conferences.
What is laser biorevitalization?
Is laser rejuvenation of the skin of the face and body by exposure of hyaluronic acid to the deepest layers of the skin. This new technology allows surgery to eliminate deep scars and wrinkles, designed to increase internal reserves of the human body.
- The essence of this innovative methodology? On the epidermis problem part of the body to apply a certain amount of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which by means of a laser needs to get to the basal layer of the skin.
- What you need to change the structure of hyaluronic acid, which is originally high molecular (a polymer almost) connection? The fact that the princeps-m. the hyaluronic acid is able to penetrate into the thickness of the human epidermis due to the complexity of the structure of its molecules consisting of long chains too. Structured acid, becoming a low molecular weight, acquires the ability to penetrate easily into the upper layers of the skin. The laser beam again holds short molecular chains, making hyaluronic acid polymer, which promotes moisture retention by the cells of the human skin, creating a more toned, not affected by aging of the skin.
- For the procedure biorevitalisation use infrared (cold) laser, which has a low level of intensity. Thanks to the assistance of laser structured hyaluronic acid easily reaches the lower layers of the skin, alternately and evenly filling gradeability its layers. In this way the skin is not heated, and after biorevitalisation begins to peel off and doesn't afraid of UV exposure. Thanks to this procedure of laser biorevitalisation can be carried out even in the summer.
- In order to facilitate the delivery of hyaluronic acid in the problem areas of the skin, the upper layers of the epidermis softened by means of a hot compress, then perform a light cleansing peeling. After that start the procedure of laser biorevitalisation, applying on cleansed skin special chemical composition of structured hyaluronic acid and collagen.
- Laser skin rejuvenation method biorevitalisation is characterized by more rapid update of the skin, due to the depth of impact introduced into the skin structure.
- Laser biorevitalization is performed to rejuvenate the face, neck, décolleté and other body parts whose skin is covered with wrinkles of varying severity, characterized by increased laxity or dryness, has scars and stretch marks, and demonstrates all the symptoms of photoaging (the main culprit which is excessive sunburn).
- Contraindications for this procedure are merely an allergic reaction to hyaluronic acid and tumors of any etiology (malignant and benign). Also you should not do it and pregnant women.
Has any contraindications procedure laser facial rejuvenation?
Contraindications for laser facial rejuvenation, of course, exist.
Here is a list of the most serious of them:
- Diabetes of any type.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system in the acute stage.
- Various diseases of the blood, causing its insufficient clotting.
- Colds, and disease of viral etiology accompanied by increased body temperature.
- Infectious diseases.
- Aggravated herpes and the presence of herpes lesions in the area of the proposed zone of impact.
- Pustular rash on the skin.
- Late pregnancy and period of breastfeeding of the baby.
- Mental illness and disorders.
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia.
- Hypertension and hypotension.
- The age of 17 (due to the possible risk of violation of the structure of the skin) and after 60 years (due to deceleration of all the recovery processes).
- Recent tan.
Possible effects of laser rejuvenation
In addition to the mass of the positive aspects of laser skin rejuvenation can have side effects. Occasionally observed:
- Experience slight itching.
- Education is very bright red spots in the impact zone of the laser.
- Activation of the herpes virus.
- Violation of the integrity of skin: peeling, burns, appearance of the crust.
In the vast majority of cases these symptoms disappear within a few days. In some patients these effects may be absent altogether, because the structure and the sensitivity of the skin at all totally different.
How often should I do laser facial rejuvenation?
Fractional laser rejuvenation of various areas of the face (or smus-rejuvenation), as a procedure of last generation, gradually replacing the once popular technique of laser skin resurfacing.
Along with a very effective effect on the skin laser resurfacing was accompanied by a number of extremely unpleasant side effects: pain, duration of the rehabilitation period and a high likelihood of complications.
Thanks to the advent of laser machines equipped with the modern scanners of the skin, these negative factors gradually recede into the past.
- As necessary procedures to the fractional rejuvenation procedure gave a lasting effect?
Recommended experienced estheticians the course of laser impact on the skin of the face should consist of at least five treatments separated from each other fiveday intervals. However, there is the possibility of creating individual programs tailored to the unique characteristics of the skin of the patient. To develop this program can the doctor-dermatologist.
- The first positive changes (the sensation of firmness of the skin, smoothing of shallow wrinkles, improvement of color and structure of the skin) is usually seen 3-4 days after the first session.
Totally completed the course of laser resurfacing leads to a significant smoothing of lines and wrinkles, eliminate scars, stretch marks, enlarged pores, eliminate pigment spots and create the lifting effect of the skin.
- Fractional rejuvenation of the face gives the effect persisting for several years. Can be considered the minimum efficiency observed over one year. As shown, the earlier a woman accesses assistance of beauticians, the more effective it is.
- What age is allowed to perform the procedure of laser facial rejuvenation?
Age restrictions there is almost no (17), a method equally well and helps young girls who dream to get rid of scars left after acne, and Mature women who wish a little longer to part with youth and attractiveness.
The effects of laser rays that stimulate the production of collagen by the skin cells, it is extremely useful to all women over forty.
Rehabilitation after laser resurfacing can take from 7 to 14 days (depending on the complexity of the corrigendum of the defect and type of laser exposure).
- How long can you go to work?
All depends on the type of laser resurfacing, the area of the treated surface and art of the doctor that perform the procedure. Depending on the selected method of laser exposure and severity of fixed defects, the rehabilitation period can take from two days to three weeks. Some patients start working the next day after a session of laser correction.