Our neck eventually lose tone and the skin becomes flaccid.
The skin begins to SAG, wrinkles or even a double chin. Of course, each of us would like to save the neck of a young and attractive.
Indeed, as regards beauty, the miracles are impossible. Unless we ask for help to a plastic surgeon. But to suspend age-related changes. There are simple tips that can restore skin tone, and with it make her look younger.
To make it a lot easier than it might seem at first glance. However, for this you will need to exercise greater will power and patience to carry out the necessary procedures regularly.
Recommendations that we would like to announce today will not only help you to take care of their beauty, but also will benefit your overall health.
So, what should I do? We are sure that these tips will be useful.
1. A daily massage will help to keep neck youthful and toned
We do exercises for a flat stomach, elastic buttocks and shapely legs. But what about the neck? About her-something we often forget.
- Try as soon as possible to move from theory to practice. Every night before bedtime apply on the neck moisturizer.
- Then do an upward massage of the neck from the collarbone to the chin.
- It is very important to carry out a movement in this direction: it helps to improve blood circulation.
2. Oil for rejuvenation of the neck
As for the tone and elasticity of the skin, there are essential oils that give a good result.
Usually over time we notice that the skin of the neck becomes thinner and less elastic.
Sometimes it is enough just to put pressure on the skin in order to notice that she did not immediately restore its shape.
- The main reason for this is hidden in the lack of collagen and elastin.
- We recommend you to improve your diet, to carefully take care of your body from the inside. In addition to beauty care regularly try to use some essential oils.
- Lemon essential oil has a high content of vitamin C. It is a powerful antioxidant, which our skin cannot be underestimated.
- Sage essential oil will make your neck skin tighter and soft.
- We also recommend you to look in specialized stores essential oil of carrot seeds.
It stimulates cell regeneration and makes it less noticeable wrinkles.
Use a few drops of these essential oils for above massage of the neck.
3. Mask of ripe banana and olive oil
If we want to keep neck skin beautiful and smooth, you should pay attention to this homemade mask. It is recommended to use it 1 time a week.
Now you know how to cook it.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg white
- a teaspoon of honey (7,5 g)
- To prepare this mask quite easily. Thoroughly mix all of the ingredients, having a uniform gentle puree.
- Apply the mask on clean neck and leave it for 15 minutes. When the specified time has passed, wash it with plenty of water. The result will not leave you indifferent.
4. Regularly use the exfoliant
Not only our face, but neck needs regular cleansing from dead cells. For this we need to use a exfoliant.
- Deep cleansing of the neck promotes skin regeneration, activates blood circulation, to remove dead cells and impurities. This procedure improves the oxygen supply of the epidermis of this delicate region of our body.
We would like to share with you a recipe for a homemade exfoliant in to the skin care of the neck.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons of oatmeal (50 grams)
- 1 tomato
- The first thing you need to fresh lemon juice. Then cut into pieces a tomato and grind it into a puree.
- Then add in a container of these ingredients oatmeal.
- Mix well tomato puree, oatmeal and lemon juice. You should get a homogeneous paste, which should be applied to the skin of the neck for 15 minutes.
- When the specified time has elapsed, wash off the mask with water.
5. Don't forget the vitamin E
There is little doubt that vitamin E is the most faithful ally of our skin. It protects it from premature aging and the negative effects of free radicals. Thanks to vitamin E we will be able to preserve our skin supple.
Therefore, we recommend that you buy at the pharmacy this vitamin and to pay attention to creams that contain this important component.
Did you hear about therapy using ice cubes? When it comes to beauty care, it is not necessary to forget about natural remedies.
Try to use ice therapy for the care of neck 3 times a week. You'll need to put in a scarf three ice cubes and run them through a neck massage. The procedure will take you only 10 minutes. This will allow you:
- Activate blood circulation in the neck
- Soothe inflammation
- In the end, your neck will regain its tone and will look more attractive.
Well, you wanted today to try one of these procedures? Remember that is in our power to preserve the beauty of the neck and protect it from aging.
It's never too late to take a step toward change!