That is why after a few years begin to show the first signs of that the skin ages. The complexion becomes dull, age spots appear, reduced turgor and elasticity, dryness increases, causing the appearance of the first wrinkles.
It is known that plastic surgeons are turning women over 40, this is not surprising because in this age there is cosmetic products help a little. And what about those who are between 25 and 40 years? For such patients, therapists have an Arsenal of possibilities facelift without surgery. What methods of non-surgical braces are there and what are their advantages? This will be discussed.
The advantages of non-surgical facelift
The basis of all methods of facelift without surgery is the principle therapeutic injury to the inner or outer skin layers. The layers of the dermis in different ways respond to damage, but in all cases, the intervention ends with the formation and the formation of new collagen, elastin and the molecular chains of hyaluronic acid.
Undoubtedly, surgery is largely radical and can a single intervention to resolve a problem of aging, but the non-surgical facelift has its own advantages which you must know before you decide to use any of them.
So, below are the advantages of facelift without surgery:
- A minimum of contraindications for such manipulations. The exceptions are mainly infectious diseases, pregnancy and lactation, cancer, and diseases associated with blood clotting.
- Lack of side effects and adverse effects, except for the possibility of swelling, bruising, redness and peeling of the skin.
- Shortened rehabilitation period. Low level pain. Basically, a patient only needs local anesthesia. Apart from that, tightening of the surgical threads. Even the use of anesthesia.
- The rapid emergence of the first results and the increase of the rejuvenation effect. Many methods of non-surgical facelift will retain its effectiveness up to several years.
- Overall positive and Wellness effects on the body. Many cosmetic remedies for rejuvenation involves the reserve forces of the body: it improves the microcirculation of blood and lymph, normalizes blood flow, clears the blood vessels and excreted products of metabolism.
- Most procedures are performed on an outpatient basis and do not require hospitalization.
- Low invasiveness or non-invasiveness of the methods, as well as decrease the risk of contamination of the body during manipulation. The skin is left residue, scars and scars.
How to make the right choice?
Unfortunately, none of us can stop time, but to prolong youth and to stay on top of energy we can if we use hidden reserves of the organism and use the ability of cells to self-renewal. Which procedure to choose from among already existing? This problem can solve only doctors-cosmetologists who diagnose and determine the dominant type of aging of the skin.
Diagnosis is very important, as it can be biological aging (premature aging due to external and internal factors), photoageing (due to solar radiation), as well as when aging occurs because of age. It is important to determine not only the skin, but which skin layers to expose the correction.
Facelift without surgery is achieved mainly in two ways, each of which has its own nuances and that you can use to make the necessary changes.
- Methods of correction, which are aimed at eliminating early aging signs, and produce at the level of the dermal layer of the skin. These technologies are applied in cases when there are no obvious wrinkles and sagging skin. These methods include RF - lifting, laser skin resurfacing, fractional laser thermolysis and skin bioreinforcing, the use of micro-plasma lifting, photorejuvenation, vector lifting.
- Methods of correction, which eliminates the ptosis, as well as medium and deep wrinkles. These methods affect the level of the hypodermis and muscle layers, that is, on a deeper level. These include botulinum toxin injections and thread lifting.
How to apply the methods of facelift without surgery?
According to experts, many of the methods of non-surgical braces are a good alternative to ways to rejuvenate the face and body with surgical intervention. Virtually all of them used the ability of skin cells to regenerate and update of the collagen fibers.
- Radio frequency lifting or RF - lifting. The effect on tissue is produced by radio waves of low frequency, as a consequence there is a reduction of stretched collagen fibers. After a few sessions triggered mechanisms to develop new molecules of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin. The procedure can be applied to any area of the body and the face, and 5-6 sessions can maintain the effect up to 24 months.
- Skin rejuvenation using laser technology (laser skin resurfacing, fractional thermolysis, laser biorevitalization, etc.). With laser radiation it is possible to eliminate many signs of aging and significantly improve the turgor and elasticity of the skin. There are two types of effects: when the epidermal cells just disappear and the lifting effect is achieved by the regeneration of damaged tissues and when there is a coagulation protein in the deeper dermal layers and run processes and restructuring of tissues. To prevent destructive changes laser therapy to be carried out since 25 years and are the 1st session. For a lasting effect will have to take a course of a few sessions.
- Bioreinforcement, simply – injections of hyaluronic acid. To maintain a good condition of the skin is enough to be done 1-2 treatments in 6-12 months, starting from 25-30 years.
- Electrotherapy is based on the effects of microcurrents in tissue of the dermis. Using this method it is possible not only to carry out lifting without surgery, but also to resolve problems such as cellulite and folds of fat.
- PRP – therapy, in which is introduced under the skin of the platelet-rich plasma obtained from patient's own blood. Enough to perform only 2-4 sessions of 1-2 courses every year in order for long years to stay young and taut.
- Photorejuvenation technology is the use of intense light sources, which in the skin occurs increased production of elastin and collagen fibers. Result usually seen after a few sessions.
- Vector facelift – facelift without surgery method of reinforcement of soft tissue hyaluronic acid. The drug is injected into problem areas on the precise geometric lines forming diamonds.
- The introduction of botulinum toxin non – surgical facial lifting which is carried out using preparations containing the poison weakened (Kseomin, Dysport, Botox). Special therapy helps to relax the facial muscles that leads to smoothing of wrinkles and tightening sagging tissue, the so-called "gravitational ptosis".
- Lifting – skin tightening threads. These include threads with cones (Silhouette lift and Silhouette Soft lift), the surgical thread, a thread with small notches (APTOS), and masonite. The minimum duration of a thread – 2 years.
Methods of facelift without surgery are simplicity, availability, and prolonged result, and the number of patients who resort to these ways of rejuvenation is growing steadily. And this is quite natural, because the procedure is mainly conducted in the age of 40, when the self-repair function of the dermis is still saved and you can do without surgery.