Excessive dryness and thinning of the skin, loss of tone, dullness, sagging, fine lines and wrinkles – it's not that other, as the manifestation of the first signs of aging on the face, which, unfortunately, are not insured by absolutely no one. But, despite the fact that the irreversible aging process of the skin cannot be halted, to resist and slow its attack on the strength of each. For this you can resort to professional means to expensive anti-aging cosmetics, and you can own at home to fight age-related problems using effective recipes of rejuvenation of face skin.
Algorithm home facial rejuvenation different from daily nursing procedures only in the composition of funds, which include more active components having the properties to moisturize, nourish, improve elasticity and repair existing age-related defects in aging skin. Basically, all of the recipes of facial rejuvenation are based on natural and essential oils and herbal training camp, which allow not only to hide and to correct visible age marks on the face, but also effective for the prevention of the emergence of new.
Natural oils for face rejuvenation – what to choose?
Natural oils are truly unique and irreplaceable means applied in cosmetology. Without them it is difficult to imagine the composition of a good cosmetic products like store-bought and homemade. The indispensability of natural oils due to their impeccable composition, including a wide range of vitamin and mineral complexes, fatty acids and other active and beneficial substances needed by the human skin. In addition, facial oils, fats do not contain artificial chemicals, preservatives, dyes and other substances, causing great harm to the skin and well treated skin, due to its composition, close to natural skin fat. Moreover, natural oils, the vast majority are considered to be completely Allergy-free product and suitable for use on Hyper-sensitive skin tissues.
Consider the most popular and sought-after natural oils, which include almost all recipes of rejuvenation of face skin.
- Olive. It is a natural oil takes pride of first place in the list of effective natural oils used for facial rejuvenation, due to the high content of vitamins E and A, which are able perfectly to nourish, hydrate and significantly prolonging youth of the skin of the face. Olive oil is used in cosmetics in creams and masks, and in pure form.
- The rosehip oil. This natural oil can rightly be called the "building blocks" for cells to Mature skin. Its rich composition, which includes more than fifteen kinds of fatty acids of different structures that contribute to the rejuvenation of the aging face, making it simply indispensable component in anti-aging care of skin.
- Sea-buckthorn oil. Vitamins a, b, C, E, K, P, carotenoids, sterols, Tocopherols, fatty acids – this is not a complete list of medicinal and beneficial substances included in this natural oil, thanks to which sea buckthorn oil is widely used in cosmetology. It copes with the first signs of skin aging – smoothes fine lines, improves elasticity of skin tissue, eliminates dryness and flaking. In addition, this natural oil is an excellent bleaching agent, which you can use to lighten pigment spots and freckles on the skin.
- The wheat germ oil is a natural stimulant of all natural metabolic and regenerative processes in the dermis of the skin, which makes it simply irreplaceable in anti-aging Facials. Using this oil can restore skin's lost freshness, elasticity and firmness, tighten up the sagging facial contours, smooth out existing wrinkles.
- Jojoba oil. The effectiveness of this oil for face rejuvenation is very difficult to overestimate. The content in this oil of a wide range of vitamins and amino acids, as well as, reminiscent of the structure of collagen protein, protein, determine the important role this natural oil in facial rejuvenation. Hydration, nutrition, maintaining water balance in the dermis of the skin, smoothing of wrinkles, improved elasticity and firmness of the skin – all this is a result of regular use of jojoba oil for cosmetic purposes. Moreover, this "wonder" oil has a soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Of course, this is not all facial oils for rejuvenation. Peanut, sesame, Jasmine, peach, apricot, cocoa, cedar, flax, palm, are also great fighters against premature aging of the skin and are widely used in formulations of anti-aging cosmetic products.
Herbs for facial rejuvenation
Along with natural oils, anti-aging cosmetics are widely used herbs for facial rejuvenation. The healing power of medicinal plants are able to take care of dull and tired skin, which allows them the rights to be called "professionals" in the field of anti-aging cosmetics.
Herbs for facial rejuvenation are used as infusions and decoctions for washing, the creams and masks and cleansing scrubs and peels.
To tackle existing wrinkles on the face are widely used herbs such as sage, Linden, chamomile, St. John's wort. Enhance the natural production of collagen and elastin can help yarrow, thyme, mint, Jasmine, len. Horsetail, aloe, calamus root, wormwood, lungwort, chicory, ginger are also highly anti-aging components that can enrich the finished cosmetic products or use them as a main component of homemade cosmetics.
Natural oils and herbs for rejuvenating the face is definitely beautiful and affordable alternative to costly "in-store" beauty products and "salon" anti-aging care for Mature skin.
The only disadvantage of using this method of care is not a young face is a lack of immediate effect. But if you are patient and disciplined, and picked up suitable recipes of rejuvenation of face skinthen do not hesitate to make guaranteed the result will not keep itself waiting long and your skin will thank its smoothness, elasticity and radiant appearance.