Every woman no matter how old she is, wants to be attractive. But with age, the skin of the face and body requires more care. To avoid wrinkles is impossible, but to slow down the process of their appearance to us quite on forces. This will help mask for face rejuvenation.
Natural home care
Homemade facial masks – one of the most common methods of skin rejuvenation. First, all the ingredients are natural. You will know that the masks are no dyes, preservatives, and fragrances. Secondly, this is an inexpensive mask. All that they need, you already have at home. And if not, you can buy in the shop. Thirdly, masks for face rejuvenation is very effective. But there is one condition: to be done regularly.
Banana mask for rejuvenating
Vitamins C and E, which in large quantities contained in the pulp of bananas, will help to prevent the appearance of early wrinkles. Vitamin E promotes cell regeneration. The skin becomes more smooth and elastic.
To prepare a banana mask for rejuvenating the skin, take a ripe banana, mash it well with a fork, mix with a teaspoon of milk. Apply the mask on well-cleansed face. It is great for dry skin. If you have oily skin, you can also use this mask, but add a teaspoon of lemon juice. The mixture is applied on the skin for 20 minutes, then remove with a cotton swab dipped in warm water, if skin is oily, or milk if skin is dry.
To rejuvenate the skin, this mask is recommended to do daily or every other day. The course consists of 20 treatments.
Another anti-aging facial mask banana is prepared as follows. In mashed banana, add a little cream and potato starch. The mask should have the consistency of sour cream. By the way, this mask can even be used for the skin. To prepare the mask, apply a skin thin layer, when dry, apply a second coat. Pay special attention to areas where there are wrinkles. Top off your face with a tissue, soak for 30-40 minutes and then remove the mask swab dipped in warm water (you can mineral). This mask is suitable for very dry skin. It is recommended to do it in a day, a course – 10 procedures. Repeat should be every 1-2 months.
Grape rejuvenating mask
Very simple and effective mask. You need to squeeze the juice of white grapes, moisten the cheesecloth, folded in several layers or linen cloth, apply on face for 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water after the cloth is removed. Dry the skin with a soft towel, apply your nourishing cream. This mask suitable for any skin type. It cleans and tones the skin, preventing sagging skin.
Three super-masks based on honey
Honey has the unique ability to penetrate the smallest pores of the skin. In addition, it contains a storehouse of nutrients. These are vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, K, carotene, folic acid, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, chlorine, sulfur, copper, enzymes and many other nutrients. That is why honey is considered one of the best remedies for the skin. It regulates water balance, nourishes the skin and prevents its aging.
- Firming mask with honey and egg yolk. The yolk of one egg mix with honey, juice of mountain ash and sunflower oil (one teaspoon). Apply the mask on face and neck for 15-20 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water. Do 10 procedures a day.
- Mask for face rejuvenation-honey and dandelion. You will need fresh dandelion leaves. Wash and grind them. 2 tablespoons honey mixed with the same quantity of pounded leaves. The mixture was put on face for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Honey mask from wrinkles. Very well smooths wrinkles. A teaspoon of honey mix with egg white, two tablespoons of bio yoghurt. Add 2 drops of lavender oil, mix well. The mixture was put on face for 15 minutes rinse with warm water.
Two options for facial rejuvenation of gelatin
How useful gelatin for the face? Gelatin is essentially the same collagen, but he split. Collagen is a protein responsible for skin elasticity. The lack of collagen is one of the main causes of aging. The molecules of the collagen contained in cosmetics is very large and cannot penetrate deep into the skin. And in food gelatin collagen molecules split, so their penetration is higher.
- Mask for wrinkles. Dissolve 10 g of gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water, add 40 g of glycerin. Apply the mixture on face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Honey gelatin face mask. 25 g gelatin pour 1 tbsp. of cold water. Allow to stand for 30 minutes. After this time, add one teaspoon of honey and 60 g of glycerin. Put the mixture in a water bath and gently reheat. Apply to skin with a cotton pad. Hold for 20 minutes. To form the pellicle, which then need to be removed. After removing be sure to wipe the face tonic.
Rejuvenating face mask based on the eggs
Egg whites perfectly tightens enlarged pores and gives lifting effect. In addition, the egg is a living environment in which growing and evolving living organism, and thus it has all the necessary micro and macronutrients. B vitamins and amino acids contained in the protein, reduce the depth of wrinkles, tightens pores, whiten skin, its is well dried. Mask egg whites are great for oily skin. But this does not mean that owners of dry skin you cannot use these masks. They just need to add some vegetable oil or fat cream.
- A simple mask from protein for oily skin. Protein chicken eggs or quail eggs beat well with a fork and apply on face. Soak for half an hour and then wash with cool mineral water. Complete the procedure by wiping the face with ice cube.Want to enhance the effect of the mask? Before you do it, steam the face with herbal infusion. Brew in a bucket of chamomile, lime color, or St. John's wort, tilt your head over the steam. Only 10 minutes of your broth. The pores will unfold. And when you wash after a protein mask, along with the protein will disappear all the dirt and dead cells.
- Mask of protein and alum for aging skin. Alum can be purchased at the pharmacy. Mask is great for oily, soft and porous skin. To prepare you need the one protein, teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of alum. Mix the ingredients, apply on face for 20 minutes. Spend 20 sessions with an interval of 4-5 days.
- Rejuvenation of the skin egg yolk. The yolk of the egg contains the macro - and micronutrients, such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, and vitamins D, B, A. by the Way, vitamin a is very important for the skin because it is responsible for the water balance of the skin and its regeneration. In addition, the yolk contains lecithin, which hydrates, softens and tones the skin.
- Mask of egg yolk and rye flour. Take a tablespoon of rye flour, RUB it with one egg yolk and 1 tablespoon milk. The mask should have the consistency of thick cream. Mix well the ingredients and apply on face for 15 minutes. Rinse with water or weak tea.
- The mixture of yolk and radish. One egg yolk mixed with grated radish, honey and cream (only need to take one tablespoon). The resulting mixture is applied on the face for 15 minutes. It is recommended to rinse with infusion of chamomile, wetting it a cotton pad.
- Vitamin mask with egg yolk. One yolk mixed with 1 tsp honey, 2 tsp oil of wheat germ, 1 tbsp applesauce, 1 tbsp of grated cucumber. The mask is applied on face for 20 minutes. Can be repeated twice a week.
Advice on use of masks for face rejuvenation
- To evaluate the effect of the masks can only be the case if you use them regularly.
- The best course is 10-20 procedures.
- Do not try to use for the month all well-known mask. To see how it acts on your skin or that mask, do it for a certain time only. Go to the next when you have finished the course.
- To strengthen the effect of any mask will help steam bath of herbs. Any useful herbs steep for what is at hand. 10 minutes of action a couple enough for opening pores.
- Rinse the mask can be the same herbal decoction, mineral water. To complete the masks for facial rejuvenation tonic can be prepared at home. Or wipe your face with a piece of ice.
- Apply to the face nourishing cream – a mandatory procedure after any mask.