Lasers have revolutionized medicine, they are used extensively in cosmetic Laser peel is one of the most effective ways to rejuvenate the skin.
What it is
The procedure involves exposure of the skin to the laser, it penetrates to a depth of 1 mm. Its beam destroys the old problem of the cell followed by the formation of new tissues.
Principal return of his youth with a laser:
- laser resurfacing;
- laser biorevitalization;
- the fractional impact.
Laser resurfacing is the most "harmless" method of influence of all the above, it can even be done at home, if you buy a special machine.
Used for polishing sapphire or laser system. In the process of mesotherapy upper layer of the dermis is burned short laser pulses, and it is much more rigid method of exposure.
Fractional laser rejuvenation of face (other names of the method, Fraxel, fractional laser peel, DOT) on the face exposed to the laser beam is divided into beams. While on the face lies a kind of mantle radiation.
As a result, there are many pockets of damage around which remain intact tissue. After that, it is through the tissues which are not exposed to the dermis is recovered very quickly.
The advantages and disadvantages of fractional method
The advantages of the procedure:
- efficiency — involves a profound impact;
- versatility — suitable for any skin type;
- safety — risk of skin problems such as hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation, minimal.
Fractional method has additional advantages:
- minimal skin damage;
- the islets intact tissue provide quick recovery to normal, the patient can return life in a short time;
- in one session you can treat large area;
- the highest level of security;
- the force of the impact: during the sessions there is a strong effect on the skin, many take it seriously;
- cost: not cheap, and not everyone can afford it.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for a series of sessions are:
- age-related changes of appearance — deep nasolabial wrinkles, crow's feet, loss of shape of the face oval;
- age spots;
- acne, acne, pimples;
It should be borne in mind that the impact of the laser is a radical method of correction of face and getting rid of age-related changes.
Holding it is shown only in case when other, milder methods are not effective.
A competent cosmetologist appoints the exchange rate of the laser in the case, if this is the only way to solve problems. If there is an alternative method which involves a softer impact — you should use them.
Contraindications for are:
- the presence of inflammation on the face;
- exacerbation of atopic dermatitis;
- malignant tumors;
The effect of laser cannot be conducted within two weeks after the chemical peeling.
How is the procedure
First, the face must be cleaned, the use of scrubs and exfoliating compounds. Then apply surface anesthesia — applied anesthetic composition.
After it during a session the patient will feel only a slight tingling sensation.
The wizard then passes the face of the laser section by section. This may be treated the entire face or parts of it. The best option is to spend the rejuvenation of the face and neck, you can also grab neckline.
The wizard then processes the face softening solution and advises the patient on further action and the rules of skin care. Following these recommendations need in order to recover faster and positive effect was the highest.
The session lasts about an hour. The larger the area of skin you want to process, the more time it will take.
Face care after
After the session you should take care of the skin, which are regenerative processes. Within two weeks you need to apply moisturizers and creams with hyaluronic acid. Lightweight and non-greasy makeup can be used the next day.
After the procedure the person becomes sensitive to sunlight. To avoid the development of hyperpigmentation, you need to protect it from sunlight. For this suitable sunscreen with a sun protection of SPF 30 and above.
The result is a series of sessions can achieve many positive effects:
- diminish stretch marks;
- to improve the structure and color of the skin;
- eliminates skin hyperpigmentation;
- smoothed traumatic and postoperative scarring, fade acne marks;
- disappears a vascular mesh.
While each method has certain features:
- resurfacing allows you to get rid of wrinkles, crow's feet and acne, tighten the oval of the face;
- biorevitalization can get rid of deep wrinkles and scars, it also increases the production of collagen;
- the use of fractional laser runs the processes of natural renewal of tissues, improves skin structure and its appearance and also leads to increased collagen production.
The skin after exposure to the laser becomes taut and takes on a beautiful healthy colour, skin defects or disappear, or become almost imperceptible.
Positive results can be seen after a few days after the first session. To achieve a good effect, it is necessary to pass the course. The best kind of rejuvenation that will suit you, and the number of sessions will be determined by the beautician.
The most frequent problems that occur after treatment with laser — the irritation and swelling. On the second day the face is swollen, these complications can go through 3-4 days or keep up to a week. 3-7 days you can also start peeling.
Potentially negative consequences include:
- exacerbation of herpes — according to some, begin after irradiation of the skin by laser in 80% of cases;
- dizziness and headaches can be a reaction to the anesthesia and remain a few days.