There are effective methods to carry out facial rejuvenation at home. The application of the techniques will not cause serious impact on the budget and still provide visible results.
To keep the face clean to stop the process of aging and avoid premature aging, you should know secrets and to observe some simple tips:
- Smoking and alcohol constrict blood vessels, causing the epidermis gets less oxygen and nutrients, there is a loss of moisture. This leads to a reduction of tone, sagging, wrinkles, bad complexion. To delay old age, it is necessary to abandon bad habits.
- Stress and lack of sleep have a negative impact on the skin around the eyes. Occur dark circles in the region of the lower eyelid appears dull and kind of bruising. It is important to provide the body high-quality, restful sleep and relaxation to avoid stress. Need to sleep on the back, using a comfortable pillow.
- The sun's rays dry the skin, leading to its rapid, early aging. Before going outdoors, it is important to use the tools in SPF-filters in the composition.
- The face needs daily care: cleansing, moisturizing, nutrition. You can use the professional or popular recipes.
- For saturation of the epidermis with oxygen, you must exercise regularly and Hiking. This leads to improved circulation and stimulation of the regenerative processes in the body.
- The epidermis and dermis need water. To prevent dryness, reduce tension, and other unpleasant effects, you need every day to drink a few liters of pure filtered water.
To preserve youth and attractiveness it is necessary to establish a proper diet. The body must receive vitamins, minerals, polyunsaturated omega fatty acids, protein and other substances that have a positive effect on the epidermis.
To achieve a well-groomed appearance help different procedures, the implementation of which is provided in a home with a certain periodicity. All depends on the degree of neglect of the problem and the chosen methods.
Advantages of home treatments
Use of compounds of cooking has many advantages:
- Easy. In the fridge and in the bathroom the shelf of the family can find ingredients that can be used to nourish the skin and saturate the necessary nutrients.
- Security. Homemade cosmetics do not contain preservatives, dyes and other hazardous substances affecting the skin and health in General. It is made on the basis of natural components.
- Convenience. For handling there's no need to go to the salon to waste time and distract from other business. Procedures can be performed during cooking, the Internet, etc.
- Savings. Cosmetics homemade is cheap and available. Ingredients are purchased in a traditional grocery store and have the low cost.
Often in the fridge stored the remains of food, which is insufficient for cooking a full meal, and throw them – sorry. For the manufacture of cosmetics is required ingredients in small quantities. Stored residuals for this – enough.
Ways of facial care
There are a variety of available methods of facial rejuvenation folk remedies. So, you can make masks, scrubs, tonics, herbal ice cubes with herbs in the composition, etc.
In the initial phase, care should be taken to thoroughly cleanse the surface of dirt, sebum, makeup.
To do this, use olive oil, grape seed oil or any other vegetable. Additionally, in order to remove cornification layer is applied based scrub of honey, strawberries, sour cream.
Remains care funds are removed using mineral water. To wash my face with liquid from the mains is not recommended.
To open pores, eliminate sebaceous plugs, tone, improve elasticity — there are various compresses. Ready composition is applied to the skin in the form of heat. Thus, maximum efficiency is achieved.
There are various methods of creating the packs, contributing to the rejuvenation. You can use the following components:
- Green tea. For cooking you will need a sheet product. Tea, pour boiling water and allow to cool to a temperature of 40 degrees. The composition of the bags to compress is not good. Teaspoon of tea brewed in a glass of liquid.
- Daisy. Grass pour boiling water. Pour into a thermos. Let stand for 20 minutes. Drain. To use warm. The remedy tones and soothes the skin. The application creates a feeling of coolness and cleanliness. For making the necessary 1 tsp. of herb and 250 ml of boiling water.
- Aloe. The juice of the plant to fill non-carbonated mineral water in the ratio tsp/ glass of clean water.
- Rose. Dried berries steep in the boiling water and infuse for 30 minutes. For preparing the mixture of 2 tablespoons of berries per 200 ml of water.
- Cucumber. A vegetable is a versatile anti-aging product. It is used to create tonic, masks and compresses. For a compress you will need the juice of one ripe fruit, mixed with a glass of purified water.
Before applying a compress, the fabric is additionally impregnated with a vegetable oil and only after that the obtained mixture.
To improve the efficiency, after using the warm compress is recommended to wash with cool water or to treat the skin with ice. This will help to close the pores and give tonicity.
For facial rejuvenation and acceleration of blood flow using special massage techniques. They contribute to the tightening of the muscular frame, reduction of wrinkles, elimination of double chin.
Massage treatments are available daily at a convenient time for the person. However, it is desirable to do so in the first half of the day. Movements are carried out along the massage lines from the forehead and gradually moving to the chin. It is important to avoid stretching of the skin.
To correct aging changes you can use the most simple and common set of manipulations:
- The fingers should be placed on the bridge of the nose. Pads is pressed on the surface, conducting a sort of line in the direction from the center of the forehead to the temples, and then back, but without pressure. The procedure is repeated 5-7 times.
- A soft tapping motions is massage around the eyes. Execution starts on the upper eyelid, and then go to the bottom.
- Index finger make a circular motion in the area of nasolabial folds. Exposure is carried out before the emergence of the sensation of heat or burning.
- Pressure movements to walk on the contour of the lower jaw 7-10 times.
The final stage is easy to tweak. It is important to do it strictly on the respective lines.
Face masks – the most common means of rejuvenation. For their preparation you can use almost all the products in the refrigerator.
So often this applies to honey, sour cream, eggs, yeast, flour and so on.
Before moving on to applying the mask, skin should be thoroughly cleaned. It is advisable to use a scrub and remove keratinized.
After the skin should be races to soar. This is the compress based on herbs.
The mask is applied to the soar skin. This increases efficiency and promotes penetration of nutrients into the deeper layers of the epidermis. Manipulation is recommended in the evening. After a thick layer of night cream.
When using masks based on the components that cause allergies, the composition should be pre-tested on a small area, preferably on the wrist. In the absence of reaction, the mixture is superimposed on the face.
There are many recipes and techniques of facial rejuvenation at home with the use of different masks. So, it is recommended to use the following compositions:
- Align the skin tone and lighten age spots will help the lemon juice or cucumber. The fruit can be rubbed on a grater and apply on face or cut into thin slices. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with water. When using lemon, the skin is ensured by vitamin C, with antioxidant and regenerating effect.
- To eliminate excessive dryness, use mask of the usual boiled potatoes. The fruit is boiled and kneaded to a pulp. The mass of superimposed warm for 15-20 minutes, then rinse.
- To increase the elasticity and normalization of the sebaceous glands apply a mixture prepared from fatty yogurt, eggs and honey. A teaspoon of honey to 3 tablespoons of yogurt and one egg protein. The components are mixed until a homogeneous mass and apply on face for 15 minutes. Next, the mixture is washed with warm water.
- To 2 table spoon of warm milk add 5 grams of dry yeast. Leave to steep for 10 minutes. Mix and apply the composition on the face. Leave for 30 minutes. Yeast increase blood circulation and stimulate cell division, restoring the structure.
The mask is prepared in advance. It is advisable to use only fresh mixture and to store the composition in the fridge more than a couple of days.
To get a result, anti-aging mask is recommended to repeat once or twice a week. After the procedure, makeup is not used within a few hours.
Masks can be alternated among themselves.
The benefits of using
Regular use of masks at home has a significant number of positive aspects:
- Normalization of sebum. Eliminates Shine.
- The smoothing of wrinkles. Small smooth, and large become less obvious.
- Improved oval of the face. Oval face visibly slimmer, the skin turns elastic, increases its elasticity.
- Hydration. Cells get the active substance and moisture, which leads to smoothing of the surface, improves the turgor.
- Getting rid of dryness and flaking. Eliminates the feeling of tightness and discomfort.
- Prevention of early aging. Rich in vitamins and moisture to the skin slowly fade.
- Regeneration. The result of the removal of cornification of the skin and stimulate the metabolic reactions of the cell are formed quite quickly.
- The alignment of the shade. Masks help to eliminate hyperpigmentation and improve the complexion.
With regular use, to the use of professional cosmetics can be minimized.
Restrictions on use
It is important to know not only the secrets of preparing homemade masks, but also to follow the recommendations of a professional dermatologist:
- For maximum quick result mask should do courses 2-3 times a week. After a two-month cycle, you need to take a break for 4-6 months. Further, the course may be repeated.
- Mask wash off mineral, not salt water. The use of tap water is not recommended. It contains chlorine and other harmful ingredients that worsen the condition of the epidermis.
- Funds on the basis of allergens are used with maximum caution. The composition can not be kept for more than 20 minutes.
In the presence of herpes, eczema, rashes and other surface damage from the use of such compositions should be interrupted.
Also contraindications to the use are allergic reactions, severe diseases of the kidneys and liver, and blood clotting.