Facial rejuvenation at home is based on the use of traditional medicine recipes, products containing the maximum amount of nutrients, as well as pharmacy products for skin care. Whatever substance a woman chooses to restore a youthful face, the procedure promises to be pleasant and effective at the same time. Among the huge number of different ways to rejuvenate facial skin at home, we will consider the most effective ones that bring the fastest positive results.
Anti-aging cosmetic masks
Most women give their preference to the use of nourishing face masks.These procedures fill the epithelial surface with health, saturate it with microelements, vitamins and accelerate the process of regeneration of cells damaged by age.All these factors are necessary for the early removal of age-related changes.
The preparation of a cosmetic mask for a rejuvenating effect based on medicinal herbs is carried out in accordance with the following recipe:
- It is necessary to take fresh leaves of black currant, strawberry, pear, coltsfoot and plantain.
- Ingredients for future cosmetics are thoroughly washed under a stream of cold water, and then chopped with a knife, or passed through a meat grinder.
- Take 4 tablespoons of the mixture and fill it with a little hot water. The volume of liquid is added individually based on how juicy the leaves of the mask components are. The result should be a thick green gruel.
- The resulting mass is evenly applied to the surface of the entire face.
The herbal mask should be on the woman's epidermal cover for at least 15 minutes. After that, the healing mixture is removed with warm water. It is recommended to use soap only 1 hour after the completion of the procedure. The rejuvenating effect comes after 2-3 applications of the mask on the face surface. It is recommended to use the herbal mixture more often than once a week.
Lactic acid products at all times were considered a source of beauty, strength, youth and health. Therefore, for quick rejuvenation, this product is used today:
- You need to take 200 grams of milk and heat it until warm.
- Add 2 rounded tablespoons of wheat flour to the milk.
- Stir the ingredients until the milk and flour resemble thick sour cream.
- Take 1 chicken egg, break it and add the yolk to the mass, and then mix everything thoroughly. The protein is thrown away and is not used in this mask.
- Apply a homemade cosmetic mask made from milk, wheat flour and egg yolk to your face.
The approximate duration of the mask on the skin is 20 minutes. After the specified time, the woman should wash off the mixture with warm water, to which lemon juice was originally added.
Slightly acidic water will cleanse the pores from fragments of dough, which was formed as a result of mixing flour with milk.
This recipe for quick facial rejuvenation at home is suitable for the fair sex who have too dry skin. The process of making a potato mask is very simple and can be done by any housewife.
- You should take 3-4 medium-sized potatoes, peel them, pour cold water and cook on the stove.
- As the potatoes are cooked, the water is drained from the pan, and the components of the future mask are left in the kitchen to cool.
- The cooled potatoes must be chopped to a puree state. To make it as liquid as possible, you can add a little milk or water to it, in which it was cooked.
- Warm mashed potatoes are applied to the skin for 25 minutes.
After completing the cosmetic rejuvenation procedure, the potatoes are removed with a napkin, and the skin is washed with warm water. With the help of this recipe, you can not only quickly rejuvenate and moisturize the skin of the face, but also remove most of the facial wrinkles, which is extremely important for the beauty of every woman.
One of the key components of a chicken egg is protein, which has unique properties of facial skin rejuvenation, regardless of the age of a person who wants to restore at least a little youth to his skin. Based on this ingredient, the following cosmetic mask is prepared:
- Add 1 chicken egg white to a metal or ceramic container.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of premium wheat flour into it.
- All components are thoroughly mixed with fingers until a homogeneous mass is formed in the dishes, which has a slightly sticky consistency.
- The cosmetic mixture is applied to the skin of the face for 20 minutes.
This method of rejuvenation allows you to get rid of fine wrinkles around the mouth, eyes and wings of the nose in just a couple of weeks. In addition, protein in combination with wheat flour and honey naturally brightens the skin, removes excessive pigmentation of the epithelium.
Honey on the way to youth
The composition of honey contains all vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other useful substances known to science. The use of honey as the main component for quick rejuvenation of the skin of the face makes it possible to obtain a stunning cosmetic effect in just 2-3 weeks of using the product. To do this, you just need to prepare a simple and affordable mask at home:
- Take 1 teaspoon each of honey, cinnamon and olive oil.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply a liquid balm mask to problem areas of the skin, or to the entire plane of the facial disc.
The nutrient mixture should be on the epithelial surface for at least 20 minutes. After that, the product is washed off with warm water and soap. If a woman has too dry skin type and at the end of the procedure there is a slight discomfort, dryness or burning sensation, then you can use a moisturizer.
Natural pharmacy products for fast rejuvenation
To achieve a quick youthful effect, you need to know which drugs to use from the pharmacy in order to improve the regeneration of skin cells and not harm your own health.
Tea rose oil
This cosmetic product is able to restore damaged cells of the epidermis, smooth shallow wrinkles, and restore the previous elasticity of the skin. With long-term use, tea rose oil removes age spots that do not have a rich shade. Fading and aging skin becomes more toned and full of life. A positive therapeutic effect is achieved due to the fact that tea rose oil contains a rich chemical formula, most of which is occupied by antioxidants that prevent aging of epithelial cells.
For a quick rejuvenation, you just need to add 3-4 drops of oil to a tonic for skin care or a night cream that a woman uses every day.
The principle of using this cosmetic component is similar. Rosemary oil improves blood circulation in the part of the face where it was applied. Also, the tool not only removes the smallest wrinkles, but also acts as a preventive method, preventing the formation of new epidermal defects. Rosemary oil can be added not only to skin care cream, but also to any cosmetic mask. The main thing is that the contact between rosemary and the epithelial layer should not last longer than 40 minutes.
This fast rejuvenation method is suitable for aging and aging skin. It is added to a nourishing cream or tonic. The aggressive effect of lactic acid on the surface of the face removes the stratum corneum of the epidermis, and new and healthy skin cells are formed in its place. Before applying the cream to the face, it is enough to add only 3-5 drops of lactic acid and no more. This is the optimal amount of the chemical to quickly rejuvenate the skin without harming it.
In fact, this substance is included in the natural biological composition of human skin, therefore, it is excellent for a quick rejuvenation procedure at home. Hyaluronic acid supports stable collagen synthesis, without which it is impossible to achieve healthy and radiant skin. The tool is used as follows:
- Add hyaluronic acid to warm water. The dosage is selected individually based on the amount of cosmetic mass to be obtained.
- In contact with warm water, hyaluronic acid changes its cellular structure, becomes viscous and grows in size.
- The resulting mixture of water and hyaluronic acid is applied completely to the entire surface of the skin of the face, or only to its problem areas.
A feature of this type of mask is that it does not need to be washed off with water.After 30 minutes, it is enough just to treat the skin with a moisturizer. A quick rejuvenating effect is noticeable after the first procedure.
Medicated ointments for rejuvenation
This method is based on the use of pharmaceutical drugs in the form of ointments, the intended purpose of which is the treatment of dermatological and vascular diseases. This method of rapid rejuvenation is not welcomed by doctors, but women still use ointments to improve the tone of the facial skin, give it elasticity, freshness and a lighter shade.
Regardless of which recipe was chosen for achieving rapid rejuvenation of the skin of the face, you should first visit a dermatologist and consult with him about the advisability of using such a cosmetic product and whether there are any medical contraindications.