The desire to be beautiful is relevant for any age. This is impossible without smooth, firm and healthy skin. Daily care is sometimes not enough. Wrinkles, mimic folds become more noticeable, the complexion fades, a clear oval is lost. Proven laser facial rejuvenation comes to the rescue, the first procedures of which were carried out in 1960 and have been improved over time.
Laser face lifting what does it mean?
Laser facial rejuvenation is a technique of non-contact exposure to a beam on the middle layers of the epidermis and destruction of obsolete collagen fibers. Thus, the body triggers the synthesis of new fibers that smooth out wrinkles and folds, even out the relief of the facial skin. At the same time, the integrity and structure of the upper layer of the dermis is not disturbed, therefore, no rehabilitation is required.
Laser facial rejuvenation is designed for patients aged 35-55 years. It is allowed to perform the procedure up to 35 years for prophylactic aging purposes or with enlarged pores. The effect of the impact is not fully visible immediately. Significant changes are visible after 3-4 weeks. The course of therapy is recommended to be repeated periodically (2 times every 3-4 years).
Advantages and disadvantages of lifting
This rejuvenation has many advantages:
- painless procedure;
- does not require anesthesia;
- affects not only wrinkles, but also other skin defects (for example, pigmentation, scars or stretch marks);
- stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin;
- effective action is observed within 5-6 years;
- has no age, season, or skin type restrictions;
- is performed without disrupting the daily routine of life, does not require preliminary preparation and stay in the hospital after the procedure;
- is combined with many methods of rejuvenation (endoscopic lifting, plastic surgery);
- does not require stopping medications.
Laser face lifting, which is important in hardware rejuvenation, is absolutely harmless to health, has no complications or side effects.
There are some minor factors that can hardly be called "disadvantages":
- slight redness after the procedure, which goes away by itself;
- ban on tanning for the first 4 days;
- an impressive cost of the procedure.
Indications and process essence
The popularity of this technique is increasing every day, thanks to a wide range of its capabilities:
- completely or partially eliminates wrinkles;
- smoothes, makes less noticeable scars after acne, scars on the face;
- strengthens the cells of the epidermis from the inside;
- tightens pores;
- evens out complexion;
- activates the production of collagen fibers.
Laser rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes removes the vascular network without harming the sensitive area.
After the procedure, it is recommended to pay more attention to natural masks and self-massage in order to nourish the skin and consolidate the result. It is useful to additionally use all kinds of essential oils, they moisturize and nourish the tissues with the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Laser facial skin rejuvenation is performed using special equipment and does not take more than 40 minutes. The lifting course is 3-5 sessions, depending on the desired effect. The result is permanent.
Contraindications to the use of the technique
Despite the harmlessness of the procedure, it still has contraindications:
- oncological formations of any nature;
- dermatological diseases in the field of manipulation;
- diabetes mellitus, impaired blood clotting;
- period of pregnancy, feeding;
- infectious diseases, a sharp decrease in immunity in the current month;
- recent visit to the solarium, fresh tan.
A sufficient list of contraindications indicates a mandatory consultation with a beautician. If necessary, he will recommend another method or make adjustments to this one.
Opinions of cosmetologists and types of procedures
Cosmetologists together note the effectiveness and harmlessness of this technology, recommend combining it with others. Because for more mature skin, laser lifting is not enough. Plastic surgery, fractional facial rejuvenation (as a type of laser technique), mesotherapy, acupuncture will help enhance the effectiveness of the method.
Don't forget about facial gymnastics, natural cosmetics made from kelp, and masks made from mineral-rich fish oil.
Adjust your diet and sleep hours. In your diet, focus on anti-aging foods, fresh herbs, vitamin fruits and vegetables.
Laser facial rejuvenation also includes laser biorevitalization, photorejuvenation and laser resurfacing. Professionals in cosmetology will help you choose a suitable option for each.