The man cannot hold on to time. And no matter how trite it sounds, but still life passes over time. Old age creeps up almost imperceptibly. Already in adulthood, human skin begins to fade and wrinkle. Most women start to panic from such changes. Some use expensive creams, others run for a consultation with a plastic surgeon, and still someone agrees to Botox injections in beauty salons. But not all of the listed procedures are useful and safe, although they cost a lot of money.
Drinking 2 liters of water daily will help prevent early aging. Indeed, in most cases, the skin begins to fade due to dryness. Bad habits, improper lifestyle, frequent sun exposure, insufficient sleep, and even high pillows are predisposing factors for the appearance of wrinkles. But still, every woman wants to be beautiful and looks for ways to prolong her youth. Time-tested traditional medicine will help achieve the desired result.
Pharmaceutical products have not only a therapeutic effect, but are also successfully used for rapid facial rejuvenation.
Some remedies can help remove wrinkles or swelling without causing harm:
- Calendula oil. Calendula oil will help to stop aging and protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. It can be used as a substitute for night face cream. The fast-acting remedy also promotes healing of skin lesions.
- Aspirin. The well-known acetylsalicylic acid will give an excellent result in skin renewal. It can be used for chemical peeling. It also regulates the sebaceous glands. 4 aspirin tablets need to be crushed into powder, mixed with water until mushy and applied to the face for 10-15 minutes.
- You can also successfully use herbal teas frozen the day before in the freezer. Rub your face with ice cubes 2-3 times a day - and your skin will always be toned and fresh.
Fast-acting anti-aging masks
Natural ingredients, which in most cases are present in the refrigerator of every housewife, will also help tighten the skin:
- Yeast mask.1 tbsp. l. mix fresh yeast with 1 tsp. honey, milk and flaxseed oil to a mushy state. Apply the mixture on the face, after a while, rinse thoroughly. After this mask, the skin becomes smooth and elastic.
- Banana mask.The following blend perfectly nourishes the skin and restores its healthy color. To prepare it, you will need 1 tbsp. l. banana puree, 1 tsp. oat flour, 1 tsp. honey, also 1 tsp. olive oil and egg yolk.
- Sour cream mask.Natural homemade sour cream will enrich the skin with useful substances and help to quickly get rid of the signs of skin aging. Sour cream can be applied separately, or you can add one yolk to it. There is also a practice of using a sour cream-honey mixture for wrinkles, in which honey is taken in one part, and sour cream - two.
- Milk mask.Mix one egg yolk with 1 tbsp. l. boiled milk and oat flour. The tool perfectly tones and tightens the skin.
Homemade face creams
Traditional medicine offers several recipes for creams that you can make at home. They are composed of natural ingredients and have a quick anti-wrinkle effect.
This formulation should only be used to smooth out pronounced facial wrinkles, since due to the high content of active substances in other areas of the facial skin, there is a risk of disrupting the collagen formation process naturally. It is prepared as follows: combine oatmeal with 1 tsp. glycerin, 1 tsp. camphor, egg yolk and mix thoroughly. Apply to face for one hour, then rinse with warm water. The cream must be used fresh, it is not stored in the refrigerator.
This product can be prepared for future use and stored in the refrigerator. The cream is applied for 20 minutes, the effect on the skin is noticeable immediately after washing off its residues. For a miraculous composition, you will need 100 g of cream, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp. honey, 2 tsp. cognac and ½ tsp. lemon juice. All ingredients must be mixed until smooth.
For its preparation, it is necessary to prepare an oil extract in advance. For her, take yarrow, green tea, mint and St. John's wort (1 tablespoon each) and pour 100 ml of warm olive oil. Insist for 7 days in a dark place, then filter.
When preparing the cream, melt the beeswax with 1 tsp. pine resin, then add 2 tbsp. l. herbal oil extract and rose water, as well as vitamins A, E and D, 2 drops. Everything is thoroughly mixed and removed from heat.
These masks are recommended to be applied after a warm compress or steam bath. Wash them off after 15-20 minutes.
Fast-acting nourishing anti-wrinkle cream
This cream is composed of various oils. It actively enriches the skin with essential vitamins and trace elements, as a result of which wrinkles are smoothed out relatively quickly. Essential oils are used in the preparation of the cream. For normal skin, you need to add orange, lemon or lavender oil, for oily skin - lavender or lemon, and for dry skin - geranium or rosewood oil. For mixed skin types, you can use peppermint or nerola oil. The cream is prepared as follows. In a water bath, it is necessary to warm up 2 tbsp to a liquid state. l. beeswax, add 1 tbsp. l. shea butter and stir well. Then enter 1 tsp. coconut oil and 1 tbsp. l. almond oil. After thorough mixing, add 1 tsp to the previously heated mixture. honey and 1 tsp. rose water. Stir the resulting mass well and remove from heat. After cooling, the cream is ready to use.
With strict adherence to all recommendations and regular use of these funds, you can rejuvenate the skin in a fairly short time. Adhere to all requirements - and the result will not be long in coming!